14.9.08

You have got to see this!

In case you missed it, like I did (cause my broke ass cant afford a Tv), here is Tina Fay's inevitable return to Saturday Night Live. Why inevitable? Bitch looks just like Palin! Lorne Michaels is probably stuffing everything she owns with money right now to get this bitch back so SNL can capitalize on it. This is seriously the funniest shit Ive seen on SNL in years! I could watch these two go on all day...

In case you missed it, like I did (cause my broke ass cant afford a Tv), here is Tina Fay's inevitable return to Saturday Night Live. Why inevitable? Bitch looks just like Palin! Lorne Michaels is probably stuffing everything she owns with money right now to get this bitch back so SNL can capitolize on it. This is seriously the funniest shit Ive seen on SNL in years! I could watch these two go on all day...

No comments: