5.7.08

Project 365

So I signed up for Project 365 (Google it) several days ago. The basic idea is to take at least 1 photo a day of something cool, albeit people, places, food whatever. Do this for one year and reflect... Ok, so I guess I can post my pictures daily (or nearly so) here. I think its a great time to play with something like this since the upcoming year is going to be very eventful. I'm leaving all of my family and most of my friends to start a PhD in New York, going to several conferences in other countries (Iceland and Argentina), *hopefully* surviving my first winter in Buffalo etc... Plus, I LOVE taking pictures! So this is also a great excuse to carry my beloved camera around with me everywhere...And I definitely encourage everyone to comment thier little hearts out, please!

No comments: